Friday, April 22, 2011

Bienvenus a ma blog! Welcome to my blog...

Bonjour Friends!

Welcome to my blog where I showcase my newest and rarest one of a kind treasures!

I hope you enjoy my photos and stories about the various objects I encounter on my travels.
A word of caution:  although the objects are real, the stories are fiction.  They are designed to ignite your imagination as you gaze at beautiful, sometimes very old, objects.  You know, objects have a past, too.  They have been handled, used, and loved by people long since passed out of this world.  It is interesting to speculate who owned them, what their passions were, their secrets, their worlds...in this way connecting ourselves to the past.

Life can be sweet when you love what you do.  My life revolves around finding special objects and providing them to collectors. 

Please join and follow me on my various quests...I promise interesting and diverting stories as we travel on this journey together...

Au revoir or should I say:  a bientot!

Love,

Mrs. Peignoir

No comments:

Post a Comment